Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

4 Most Popular Lies

Do you know, at the age of 60 years, a man never did lie about 100,000 times and the woman lied about 50,000 times.

"Every day, on average, a man says things that are not honest as much as six times and women about three times," said Dr.Phil McGraw, psychologist who often become informants in this Oprah Winfrey Show.

Doing these little lies, according to Matthew Fitzgerald, sometimes it is necessary to maintain a relationship. "Usually the men lied to know what is really desirable partner. While women lie for different reasons, but mainly to keep his heart so as not to hurt," he said.

In general, according to Phil there are 4 a lie that is often spoken of men and women.

Women:
- I'm fine.
- I've heard this before
- It's cheap anyway, I buy when there are discounts
- I'm sick head

Men:
- I am fine
- These glasses of alcohol / cigarettes last
- You do not look fat
- I was on my way to your place

No comments:

Post a Comment